Forum Thread: Need good neighbors!!!

I am looking for GOOD neighbors who return gifts. roonce46@yahoo.com

11 Responses

Hi, I'm a active Farmville player  looking for some neighbors.
Thanks, Ray.

I would love to have a good neighbor. I am level 114 and have a very hard time getting what i need. I have over 200 neighbors and fulfill all of their requests. I only play around two hour a night, but I love the game and love people that share and give. Darlene

I think I am a good neighbor. I try to help my neighbors on their farms everyday. That takes a long time, let me tell you. I just don't really understand this whole neighbors that aren't friends thing. I have tones of them and I can help on their farms but they don't show up in the free gifts area. So how do you help your friends by sending them things if they don't show up.

Hello , i amm a very good neighbor would you like to be mine?

I would you love to have good neighbors. I give and fullfill everyone's request but have a hard time getting it in return. Please feel free to invite me to the game. I have excepted many facebook friends that say they will be my neighbor in farmville, buy then they do not invite or except my invite. Feel free to invite me to FV

I would be happy to have good neighbors. I have problems with over 200 neighbors getting the things I need. Although, I always help all of them that ask. I am level 114 and again would be happy to have you as a neighbor. Please invite me it you would like.

I COULD BE YOUR NEIGHBOR IF YOU LIKE?

Hi Darlene, I am level 188 and just deleted some inactive neighbors. I like to share trees, foals, and all the other gifts on Farmville. You are welcome to add me. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/vhambleton

i amm looking neighbors for cityville,farmville,pyramideville 

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active