Forum Thread: When do you get paid for crafting?

I can't tell when I receive payment for goods. I don't think I am  being paid. Can anybody answer this question? Thanks Pat

6 Responses

AFTER A WEEK I DON'T HAVE EVEN ONE REPLY. I GUESS NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER. OR MAYBE NOBODY COMES TO THIS SITE.....

Sorry about that Pat. I generally don't monitor the forums! But it's true, I can't give you a solid answer on this as I never watch my coins that closely to see when the goods money is counted! Sorry again! Let us know if you find anything out about this on the facebook page!

had same prob started to keep track of coins don't do anything on farm for a day or two except  get your coins from craft sales keep a running total  see if that helps

I've heard back from Co-Admin Ama who has watched this carefully that it is added when you first load your farm. It can be hard to tell because you've been away for a while!

Hope this helps. 

When someone purchase your crafting goods you get to choose between getting coins, exp or fuel much like the stalls....

When you log in, if any of your friends bought your crafting goods, you will get this pop-up when you click on your crafting building.  Click the down arrow to see the entire list.

You can also click on My Sales anytime, to see recent purchases from your friends.

We are able to choose a Coin, Fuel or XP reward when a neighbor gets a bushel from our Farmers Market Stall.

Hope this helps! :))

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active