Trying to decide what gift to send people? I'm here to tell you that if your neighbor is not building something, the Special Delivery package is pretty much useless! Sure, its good for bees, but if that's full too (think of your higher level neighbors and those with lots of friends) they don't need it! Check out this chart I made to see the difference in the possible gifts. Keep in mind that anything good from the delivery package is EXTREMELY rare. I've opened a couple hundred of them and never gotten anything other than building supplies, bees, and 1/5th fuel.
Sell for values courtesy of Farmviller.com. There may be more or less available items in these gifts but the idea is still generally the same.
Send Magnolia or Mangrove tree as those sell for 250 consistently.
If you're level 90+ go for the Dutch Rabbit.
If your neighbor really needs a certain gift, they can post a wish for it from inside their gift box!
Make sure you tell your friends that:
Like this? You can share it on Facebook and make sure you join our page for more updates and tips!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades