This morning's enhancement brought us ribbons for crafting, INCREASED BUSHEL CAPACITY, and a new crop
Currently you only can get 50 bushels and 20 goods from your neighbors/ day (resets at midnight Zynga time, PDT) but we can collect bushels from the feed up to 100 in the inventory! This should keep us prepared to start any crafting good.
*Tip: with bushels this valuable to people, one could make a killing in XP, coins, or fuel from just making bushels!
New screen for buying goods shows all buildings and which neighbors you have yet to purchase from! It shows you how many they have available, the price of the lowest level good, and the star level of the highest good! While you're in that persons shop you can click the tab to get to their bushels too and make a maximum of 4 interactions with each neighbor.
You can now also BUY all ingredients to complete a good for 3 FV cash
Chick Pea for level 10+
Heirloom Carrot for level 57+
The White Tailed Buck, so look out for those on your feed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades