Check out MY quick intro and some tips for the Crafting building then watch my video for more in depth, live action information! This post is NOT copied from the Zynga boards, so it's unlike any you have seen yet!
When you hover your mouse over each section you will see the following tips:
Click ok and the building you previously selected will be ready to place, or you can choose another one if you wish. This is your last chance to decide your free profession as changing will cost you 80 farm cash.
You might wish to choose your building based on how many friends are doing it too. If you all have the same one, you will be more likely to get their shared extra bushels from harvesting and shopping which will put you at an advantage. You may also choose one that less friends have picked just for some variety on your news feed or based on the aesthetics of the building itself.
If you don't have enough space to put the building down, it will be put in your giftbox and you can use it next time you clear a space.
When you place your building you will get to share a good with 5 of your neighbors then it will open up and run you through a quick tutorial for making, finishing, and selling goods. Once you're done with that you can start one more good if you can find enough bushels. Here is a chart showing everything you will need to complete each recipe.
For a full tutorial please watch this 7 minute video walk through of all the components!
When people buy things from you, you will get a Sales Report that shows what was bought and if it leveled up.
- Everyone wants to level up their buildings and goods, so make sure you visit your neighbor's farmers market stalls and buy a good from them whenever you get the chance. You can store 200 goods.
- Get more bushels by having a full and well tended beehive. Neighbors should come fertilize your crops, giving you a better chance at finding pollinated seeds which, upon harvesting, give you more bushels.
- You can have one of each of all 3 crafting buildings, but the other 2 will cost you 80 Farm Cash.
Currently all recipes take 6 hours to finish, so make sure you come back and start a new one soon!
Goods are traded in for fuel. (Hopefully more interesting stuff in the future)
You earn 90% of the price of the good sold.
- 1 Star: Level up recipes 6 times + 50,000 coins
- 2 Star: Level up recipes 18 times + 100,000 coins
- 3 Star: Level up recipes 27 times + 400,000 coins
- 4 Star: Level up recipes 36 times + 1,000,000 coins
For the Official guide by Lexilicious read the Zynga forums post.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.