For a shorter and very basic video, watch this one.
Watch the video to see how I get calfs or read the step by step directions below the video for more information.
Step 1 Place 5 dairies on your farm and put one bull in each.
You can have more or less than 5. But 5 is the max for farm coin, so I have 5.
Step 2 Put one bull in each dairy. Put 19 special cows in one of them.
You will have 4 dairies with 1 bull, and 1 dairy with 19 cows and 1 bull. Wait until they are ready
I put in only 'special' cows like those that you buy with farm cash or that are recently released to guarantee my chances of getting a special calf to share.
Step 3 When ready collect milk from the dairy. Share the calf.
**You must wait 24 hours since the last time you got a calf.
This is tricky because it will show the dairies as ready in 23 hours, but you need to wait 24 hours or more.
Step 4 If you don't get a calf, move all 19 cows to the next ready dairy.
You will need to look inside and remove the cows one at a time, then drop them into the next dairy until it is full. Leave the bull inside.
I like to position my farm so the dairy is right underneath the button for 'remove' so I can just click twice and it drops into the dairy. You can tell it's the right one because the dairy will get a yellow outline and sparkle all over.
Step 5 Collect milk, wait, share or repeat step 4.
Once the second dairy has all 19 cows and 1 bull and is ready, collect milk and wait to get your popup with the calf. If it doesn't come repeat step 4 by putting all the cows (except the bull) into the next ready dairy.
Step 6 If you don't get a calf from your ready dairies, here is a backup plan:
1. You will need to take the bulls out, so the dairies are completely empty.
2. Look around your farm for cows that are almost ready (a ready cow will harvest immediately when you click it and you will not be able to move it into the dairy and maintain the ready status.)
3. Put the almost ready cows into the dairies (this sets the dairy to that same percentage of readiness).
4. Put your bulls back into their dairies.
5. Take out the cows that you used to make the dairy more ready (unless you want to make a calf of that color, in which case you can leave them in). The dairies with their bulls will still be nearer to ready.
6. Stuff your special cows into one of the nearly ready dairies (or once it is ready) like in step 4.
7. Wait for the dairies to become ready. (You can use a calculator to figure out when it will be ready based on the percentage and come back to it later)
8. Collect when ready, and if you STILL don't get the calf, continue stuffing into the rest of the dairies.
- Wait 24 hours between collection times
- You can use less than 20 cows, but you are less likely to get the calf and may need to stuff more dairies. This is optimal when you really want a specific calf and don't have enough cows to make a full dairy.
- If you don't get a calf after stuffing all 5 dairies, "prime" all 5 as described in step 6 with mostly ready cows from around your farm. This may be especially helpful for those who do not want 5 dairies on their farm. (Also consider having 5 cows become 'ready' 3 or 4 times a day so you can use them as primers if your firsts set doesn't provide the calf.)
- To reset cows to 0% if you want to get them to be different levels of ready for the next day, put it in any dairy you have space then take it out. Even if that dairy was ready, the cows come out at 0%.
Please sign in and ask your questions in the comments or via private message. Enjoy!
Don't forget to check out our page on facebook and share posts you like with your friends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.