I'm getting busy setting mine up and filling it with crops and I've seen some great pictures popping up on my feed of my neighbor's farmer's marketplaces.
Here's a video about how it works:
I'd love to showcase some pictures of them here, so please send me your pictures. You can upload them to the fan photos tab on our facebook page!
To read more about how the farmer's market works, please see the Zynga forum post.
- If you haven't gotten access to the stalls in your market (buildings tab) yet, try to 'get a bushel' from the feed. Clicking this should give you your first stall and activate access to the rest of them. Once you've gotten your stall in place on your farm you can continue to collect bushels off the feed.
- Be sure to click the blue link to 'get a bushel' in the lower right corner of the feed post instead of the picture. The picture will just take you straight to your farm.
Don't forget to check out our page on facebook and share posts you like with your friends!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades