There is one recipe for each of the crafting buildings and they all use the limited edition White Pumpkins!
- Best crops to plant right now: White Pumpkin, Lilac, Carrot, Cranberry. Pick the one that matches your crafting building so you can have the bushels available for your friends to purchase and be actively making your own for crafting. Check back often to collect your bonuses, these bushels are flying off the shelves!
- ASK your neighbors to buy goods from you!!! This may be the only way to finish these on time. (Help them out by buying their Harvest Goods as well!)
- Join a Co-Op with related crops for extra bonuses! (see below)
- Each Harvest Good takes 20 levels to get 5 star mastery so be sure you work on these a lot if you want those signs completed! You must master all 5 levels before you see your sign at all (at level 20).
- As you level up your goods, you will need to craft more of them to reach the next level. It starts as easy as 2 good/ level, an seems to increase by 1 every 3rd level.
**EXTENDED: Recipes Expire 12/17
5 White Pumpkin + 3 Lilac Bushel = Harvest Candle
5 White Pumpkins + 3 Carrot Bushels = Harvest Casserole
5 White Pumpkin + 3 Cranberry Bushels = Pumpkin Cider
Pick your co-op based on what crafting building you have and how many people can join you. It's best to always plan these ahead of time. Remember, for crafting co-ops the reward is 3 bushel sets, so you can get even more of the bushels you want!
1. Baby Bunny Rescue - Carrots (This is the only 'pure' Co-Op where you wont have to plant other crops to finish)
2. Very Berry Field Trip - Cranberries
3. Sweet Sake - cranberry
4. Spicy tomato juice - carrot
5. Dry Sake - lilac
6. strawberry cranberry juice - cranberry
7. melon juice - carrot
8. fresh sachet - cranberry
9. devotion perfume - lilac
10. farmers frenzy perfume - lilac
11. spring meadow candle - lilac
12. spicy muffin - carrot
13. carrot cake - carrot AND cranberry
To see how many more you'll need to craft and how much time is left, simply hover over the icon in your crafting building.
Trade in your new crafted goods for fuel!
I know these goods look just like the ones for the Thanksgiving Feast Table, but they are separate (and have different names). Here's more info about the Feast Table for those interested in making the comparison:
Collect giftable dishes to fill your harvest table.
Feast table prizes: Harvest Surprise, Thank Ewe, Pilgrim Gnome, Harvest Fountain, Baby Burbon, Mayflower
*Baby Bourbon grows into brown turkey... so don't grow him up!
When you get to 300 dishes you'll be able to redeem them for the prized turkey costume!
Join us on Facebook for more updates, guides and tips!
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: