Katie's Pinkachu (Pink Pikachu) Costume and Farmville Costume Contest entry!
The ears are 2 wire hangers bent to that shape with envelope cutouts taped in then covered with fabric. The tail is cardboard cut to that shape and also covered with 2 tones of fabric. We used super 44 spray glue to adhere the fabric. Headband is attached to ears using floral wire then covered with a wide ribbon hot glued on. Tail is held on at the waste using another wire hanger with a small notch in the back and just looped around both ends in the front then covered by the shirt. Top part of tail is safety pinned to back of shirt/bra with a clear string. Gloves and knee high stockings were from Hot Topic. Shirt is Abercrombie and I think the skirt was from Forever21 like 5 years ago.
For the Forums - Took the right one the next day because I forgot to take one with my forum id.
Got a picture with Obi Wan Kenobi, aka. Tim. Sophie wanted to investigate the Pinkachu too!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades