More Storage is here for all! It takes up less space than a plot and once you expand it to 500, you can get rid of your other barns if need be and it will hold all 500 items on its own!
Scroll down to the end to see 5 ways to get shovels!
Find your cellar in your gift box and place it on your farm.
Once placed, you can see inside your storage cellar and notice there are prizes, comparisons, and your storage inventory available.
To expand the storage you can ask for shovels. Use this link to do this now!
For every shovel you add, you can store one more item. (So if you already had all 200 storage full, you will only need to add 300 shovels to get to the 500 max limit)
After you've asked 30 people, try to ask more, it let me but this is not guaranteed to work. You can also send shovels to neighbors that request them after you've run out of gift sends.
When your neighbors send you them they will have the option to get a prize in return!
You can trade in your shovels for special prizes: mole, crystal rock, miner sheep, cave gnome, antique tractor.
Don't worry, trading in your shovels for prizes wont make your cellar's depth decrease!
- You can 'ask for shovels' using the blue button seen above. Use this link to do this now!
- When you respond to people shovel requests you can get 2 as a bonus.
- You can ask for 2 shovels using the wishlist feature through your gift box.
- You can buy shovels in the market at 5 farm cash for 10 shovels.
- Finally, you can find 2 free shovels on your feed as your friends gather shovels to increase their storage, and pass their neighbors on the comparison tab.
If you accidentally delete or sell your storage cellar, you can buy another in the market, buildings tab, under storage for 10,000 coins. Limit 1