My answer to you is all about the calves! They're all over the feed, free to collect, and usually easy to get as there are 10 per post available. I've been collecting calves for a a long time now, because they have the best coin collect rate per day, but tonight I did some more math that proves their awesomeness!
First, I will make you look at a picture of my farm with my trees moved away so you can see my calf area:
I've attempted to keep them organized for a while, but then I got excited and started accepting more and more off the feed, so the pattern is a bit off, but you get the gist :)
- 1 Calf = 80/day on collect (remember back when we didn't have farmhands! Think of my wrist!)
- 16 calfs fit on one plot = 1280 coins/day for 1 plot space full of calves!
- The best you can get from a crop is about 258/plot/day (4 hour clover, planted 6 times/day, but when do you sleep?)
- The general coin to XP ratio is 100 coins/ XP point.
12.8 XP/ day from 16 free, no hassle calves VS. 8.58 XP/ day from TONS of work with 4 hour crops.
- The one downside to having sooo many calves is that it takes forever for your farm to load. Mine is fast because I have an awesome new computer, but my neighbors complain.
- I usually keep mine hidden behind those trees that you see above them. I also shoved some of my other animals in behind the sheep and trees so they aren't visible on my farm all the time, it helps me keep things looking neat. I've hidden calves in groves of trees, behind buildings, and other decorations in the past.
- Mouflon sheep are worth more than calves but are rare, tall, and boring.
- If worse comes to worse and you're over them, use the quick sell and you'll make a ton of money with the 120coins/calf rate!
Becoming a crazy calf collector is all up to you, but now you have my ideas about them to entertain and possibly help you! Good luck and happy collecting!
Over new years they reenacted West Side Story - This was during that brief period of time when the animals actually MOVED around. I woke up one morning to this and nearly died laughing.
One time I had them in weird little patches around the farm, that didn't last long!
And in March I put sheep randomly throughout them.
Way back in May when they were all very well organized.
You made it to the bottom, yay! Now I will answer your question:
I have around 350 calves right now and intend to add many more now that I've done this math. I'm currently making about 63,000 coins/ day with the help of the farmhand! I dearly love Zynga for adding that feature!
Rarest calf? I believe it's the pink patch. We didn't know what was going on yet and didn't buy enough of them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.