Zynga has just released new ways to help your neighbors! You will have the opportunity to find more coins and give more useful gifts while visiting neighbors and even get to see your neighbors work on your own farm!
When your farm loads you might see some of your friends standing around! Click on them and a blue aura will show up showing you what actions they took while visiting.
If you like what they've done, click accept and you will get the bonus.
If you do NOT want them to harvest certain animals/trees/crops, simply click dismiss and the neighbor will fade without actions being taken. If you dismiss they will still get the coins/xp from helping, so do not feel bad about dismissing them if you need to.
If you do NOTHING - Plots will still be fertilizes, no other actions will take place and you can harvest animals on your own. You do not get a bonus at the time the help is accepted for fertilizer, so it is unnecessary to click all these or rush back to accept them.
Look for the blue dot over your friend's heads to find them when they visit!
You can only see the LAST 5 NEIGHBORS who visited your farm! They will all get the bonus when they visit, but you can only get it from 4 at a time. If you reload and accept/dismiss the help every time 4 people come (perhaps they told you, or posted fuel/ a gift on your wall), then you will be able to see everyone. ALL fertilized plots get fertilized, you just might not see the people who did it if new people come. You won't get bonuses for animals or trees from the people you miss (but they still will).
- Put things you want neighbors to click on in the middle so they will see it right when it loads.
- Consider putting some high coin animals/trees in the center of your farm for neighbors to harvest if they want more coins.
- You cannot accept only part of the help from one neighbor. So if they do 4 fertilizes (that you do want) and one animal tend (that you don't want) you will need to dismiss all 5 actions.
- At this time you can only perform an action on a plot once. So if you plow it, you cannot fertilize it.
- 10x fertilizer bags don't work with this feature and have been removed from the game.
- You can't harvest crops on other people's farms.
- Consider putting your chicken coop next to your farmers market stalls or crafting building to encourage neighbors to visit it when the farm pans over to the coop.
When you get to their farm you will see 3 icons on the left side, hover to get a description. Click icon to tend chickens and send gifts.
Plow, Unwither, and Fertilize plots/ seeds/ full grown crops for 10 coins and 1 XP.
Harvest animals for a max of 50 coins. Calves are a safe bet, as well as most animals that were bought with farm cash for highest output.
The best chickens to have in your coop are Rainbow and Cornish. Gold is also great as are the more rare chickens in the levels above gold. Take a look at this fabulous Mystery Egg guide to see why Rainbow chickens are the best and why you should take out all your lower level chickens.
Harvest trees for coins (max 50).
You can click on the chicken coop or on the image of the feed bag to feed the chickens. You wont have to wait for farmers to walk to the coop anymore (Hint: Clicking the bag icon on the left side of your screen prevents you from needing to search all over their farm for the coop)
Feed for 100 coins and 10 XP
The best chickens to have in your coop are Cornish. Cornish chickens have the greatest chance of giving you farm cash and other great prizes and chickens (which give you 50+ XP upon opening). Gold is also great as are the more rare chickens in the levels above gold. Take a look at this fabulous Mystery Egg guide by FarmvilleFeed Wiki to see why Cornish are the best and why you should take out all your lower level chickens!
Send your neighbors some slop they can use to feed their pigs.
The best pigs to have if you want the most coins are the Saddle back pigs (harvest for 1,000 coins) , then strawberry pigs. Strawberry sells for 15,000 coins a piece and are more likely to come from black truffles, so hunt for those!
You can send a Special Delivery package which will contain something they need like building supplies, bees, 1/5th fuel, and more. To see all possible gifts check out our Special Delivery and Mystery Gift Comparison, but be forewarned I've never gotten anything but the first 3 things listed from about a hundred gifts.
To decide if you want to send or receive the Special Delivery, check out my note on our Facebook page.
This will post on their wall instead of on the gift requests screen. Keep this in mind if you have been previously ignoring wall posts because they were all fuel. They might now be special delivery packages.
If your neighbor has an unfinished building, you will get the opportunity to send them the specific gift they need.
You will still be able to find fuel and collectibles while helping on your neighbors farms!
I hope this covers everything you need to know about this feature! Check our Facebook page for questions and updates and please share this article with your neighbors!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades