I've created this chart which shows you all the contents of each Mystery Egg that you can find in the FarmVille game.
My personal ideas about which eggs are best to keep in your coop are in the following order, but be sure you check out the chart and decide based on your needs (or your friends needs as they are the ones getting these eggs!)
Rainbow > Cornish > Scotts > Red > Gold/ Super > Black > Brown > White.
- Remember to send this post to your friends if you continue to find the lower level eggs from coops while visiting neighbors. You can use it to help explain to them why certain eggs are more preferable!
- 3 neighbors can collect a Mystery Egg posted on the Facebook feed.
The coin value next to the name of each item is it's sell value.
The XP listed next to each item is how many Experience Points will be added to your bar when you open that egg.
Letting Chickens run all over your farm and storing them in huge numbers is not recommended. It really slows down the game and Chickens only harvest for a maximum of 64 coins.
Collect Calves instead! Here's why. Save your space for crop mastery and pretty decorations.
Learn about rainbow chickens here, they are awesome!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades